Clarissa Kripke, M.D.
Family medicine specialist
Dr. Clarissa Kripke is a board-certified family medicine doctor who cares for patients of all ages. She specializes in primary care for acute and chronic illness, maternity care, preventive medicine and geriatrics, and is particularly interested in primary care for people with complex disabilities.
Kripke graduated from Temple University School of Medicine and completed a residency in family medicine at Fairfax Family Practice. She completed a fellowship in medical editing and faculty development at Georgetown University School of Medicine. At UCSF, she is an associate clinical professor of family and community medicine and is director of the Office of Developmental Primary Care in the Department of Family and Community Medicine.
Family Medicine Center at Lakeshore
1569 Sloat Blvd., Suite 333
San Francisco, CA 94132
New Patient Appointments:
(844) 727-8273 (PCP-UCSF)
Phone: (415) 353-9339
Fax: (415) 353-3450
Hours: Monday to Friday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
(second and fourth Wednesday of the month, open 9:30 a.m.)
More about Clarissa Kripke
Temple University School of Medicine 1995
Fairfax Family Practice, Family Practice 1998
Georgetown University, Family Practice 1999
Fairfax Family Practice, Family Practice 1999
Selected Research and Publications
- Kripke CC. Primary care for adolescents with developmental disabilities. Prim Care. 2014 Sep; 41(3):507-18.
- Nicolaidis C, Kripke CC, Raymaker D. Primary care for adults on the autism spectrum. Med Clin North Am. 2014 Sep; 98(5):1169-91.
- Kripke C. Clozapine vs. other atypical antipsychotics for schizophrenia. Am Fam Physician. 2011 Feb 1; 83(3):260-1.
- Collins-Bride G, Kripke C. Clinical Guidelines for Advanced Practice Nurses: An Interdisciplinary Approach. Health Care Maintenance for Individuals with Developmental. 2011.
- Kripke CC, Giammona M, Fox A, Shorter J. Int J Child Adolesc. The CART model: organized systems of care for transition age youth and adults with developmental disabilities. 2010; 4(3):473-77.
- Kripke CC, Fox A, Giammona M, Shorter J. Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities. Developing an organized system of care: the CART model. 2010; 5(23):479.
- Kripke C. Aerobic activity for cognitive function. Am Fam Physician. 2009 Apr 1; 79(7):562.
- Kripke CC. American Family Physician. Counseling Parents About Vaccine Safety. 2008; (78):1248.
- Kripke C. Pharmacologic treatment of psychotic depression. Am Fam Physician. 2006 Jun 1; 73(11):1935.
- Kripke CC. Journal of Family Practice. Medical Poetry and Healing. 2001; (50):474-5.
- Siwek J, Kripke CC. The conundrum of early HIV infection. Am Fam Physician. 1999 Aug; 60(2):417-8.
- Kripke CC. Becoming Doctors: Essays, Poems and Stories by Medical Students. Letters home. 1995; 302-14.
- Katz WF, Kripke C, Tallal P. Anticipatory coarticulation in the speech of adults and young children: acoustic, perceptual, and video data. J Speech Hear Res. 1991 Dec; 34(6):1222-32.
Publications are derived from MEDLINE/PubMed and provided by UCSF Profiles, a service of the Clinical & Translational Science Institute (CTSI) at UCSF. Researchers can make corrections and additions to their publications by logging on to UCSF Profiles.