Pedram Fatehi, M.D., M.P.H.
More about Pedram Fatehi
Yale University School of Public Health 2001
University of Texas School of Medicine 2003
New York Presbyterian Hospital, Internal Medicine 2006
New York Presbyterian Hospital, Nephrology 2008
UCSF Medical Center, Critical Care Medicine 2009
Selected Research and Publications
- Dashtban M, Gilbert A, Fatehi P. A combined adsorption and flocculation process for producing lignocellulosic complexes from spent liquors of neutral sulfite semichemical pulping process. Bioresour Technol. 2014 May; 159:373-9.
- Dashtban M, Gilbert A, Fatehi P. Separation of lignocelluloses from spent liquor of NSSC pulping process via adsorption. J Environ Manage. 2014 Apr 1; 136:62-7.
- Sitter T, Oveissi F, Fatehi P. A process for producing lignocellulosic flocs from NSSC spent liquor. J Biotechnol. 2014 Mar 10; 173:19-23.
- Fatehi P, Hsu CY
. In: UpToDate, Sheridan AM (Ed), UpToDate, Waltham, MA. Updated August, 2013. Diagnostic approach to the patient with acute kidney injury or chronic kidney disease. 2013.
- Landman ZC, Landman GO, Fatehi P. Physiologic alterations and predictors of performance in a 160-km ultramarathon. Clin J Sport Med. 2012 Mar; 22(2):146-51.
- Seymann GB, Di Francesco L, Sharpe B, Rohde J, Fedullo P, Schneir A, Fee C, Chan KM, Fatehi P, Dam TT. The HCAP gap: differences between self-reported practice patterns and published guidelines for health care-associated pneumonia. Clin Infect Dis. 2009 Dec 15; 49(12):1868-74.
- Fatehi P, Liu KD, Cohen N. . Medically Challenging Patients Undergoing Cardiothoracic Surgery, Edited by Neal Cohen. Peri-Operative Care of the Patient with Dialysis-Dependent Renal Failure. 2009.
- Pereira MR, Miko B, Fatehi P, Brudney K, Sobieszczyk M. . IDSA/ICAAC. Prevalence and Risk Factors of Chronic Kidney Disease in an HIV Infected Minority Population. 2008; (H-2340).
- Fatehi P. Salt and water: a brief natural history. Kidney Int. 2008 Jul; 74(1):3-4.
- Stern MP, Fatehi P, Williams K, Haffner SM. Predicting future cardiovascular disease: do we need the oral glucose tolerance test? Diabetes Care. 2002 Oct; 25(10):1851-6.
- Fatehi P, Gebrekristos H, Krasnicki S, Oh W, Patel K, Pigo-Cronin T. . Valley Health Profile 2000 Edition. Edited by David L Katz.
Publications are derived from MEDLINE/PubMed and provided by UCSF Profiles, a service of the Clinical & Translational Science Institute (CTSI) at UCSF. Researchers can make corrections and additions to their publications by logging on to UCSF Profiles.