Pedram Fatehi, M.D., M.P.H.
More about Pedram Fatehi
Yale University School of Public Health 2001
University of Texas School of Medicine 2003
New York Presbyterian Hospital, Internal Medicine 2006
New York Presbyterian Hospital, Nephrology 2008
UCSF Medical Center, Critical Care Medicine 2009
Selected Research and Publications
- Fatehi P. Recent advancements in various steps of ethanol, butanol, and isobutanol productions from woody materials. Biotechnol Prog. 2013 Mar; 29(2):297-310.
- Fatehi P, Hamdan FC, Ni Y. Adsorption of lignocelluloses of pre-hydrolysis liquor on calcium carbonate to induce functional filler. Carbohydr Polym. 2013 Apr 15; 94(1):531-8.
- Fatehi P, Ryan J, Ni Y. Adsorption of lignocelluloses of model pre-hydrolysis liquor on activated carbon. Bioresour Technol. 2013 Mar; 131:308-14.
- Fatehi P, Shen J, Hamdan FC, Ni Y. Improving the adsorption of lignocelluloses of prehydrolysis liquor on precipitated calcium carbonate. Carbohydr Polym. 2013 Feb 15; 92(2):2103-10.
- Landman ZC, Landman GO, Fatehi P. Physiologic alterations and predictors of performance in a 160-km ultramarathon. Clin J Sport Med. 2012 Mar; 22(2):146-51.
- Seymann GB, Di Francesco L, Sharpe B, Rohde J, Fedullo P, Schneir A, Fee C, Chan KM, Fatehi P, Dam TT. The HCAP gap: differences between self-reported practice patterns and published guidelines for health care-associated pneumonia. Clin Infect Dis. 2009 Dec 15; 49(12):1868-74.
- Fatehi P, Liu KD, Cohen N. . Medically Challenging Patients Undergoing Cardiothoracic Surgery, Edited by Neal Cohen. Peri-Operative Care of the Patient with Dialysis-Dependent Renal Failure. 2009.
- Pereira MR, Miko B, Fatehi P, Brudney K, Sobieszczyk M. . IDSA/ICAAC. Prevalence and Risk Factors of Chronic Kidney Disease in an HIV Infected Minority Population. 2008; (H-2340).
- Fatehi P. Salt and water: a brief natural history. Kidney Int. 2008 Jul; 74(1):3-4.
- Stern MP, Fatehi P, Williams K, Haffner SM. Predicting future cardiovascular disease: do we need the oral glucose tolerance test? Diabetes Care. 2002 Oct; 25(10):1851-6.
- Fatehi P, Gebrekristos H, Krasnicki S, Oh W, Patel K, Pigo-Cronin T. . Valley Health Profile 2000 Edition. Edited by David L Katz.
Publications are derived from MEDLINE/PubMed and provided by UCSF Profiles, a service of the Clinical & Translational Science Institute (CTSI) at UCSF. Researchers can make corrections and additions by logging on to UCSF Profiles.