Thoha Pham, M.D.
Anesthesiologist and pain management specialist
Pain Management Center
2255 Post St.
San Francisco, CA 94143-1654
Phone: (415) 885-PAIN (7246
New Patients: (415) 885-3552
Current Patients: (415) 885-7533
Fax: (415) 885-3883
Hours: Monday to Friday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Conditions & Treatments
More about Thoha Pham
Temple University School of Medicine 2001
UCSF Medical Center, Anesthesia 2005
UCSF Medical Center, Pain Management 2006
Selected Research and Publications
- Pham TP, Naidu RN. Basic Clinical Anesthesia: Pain Management Chapter (ISBN-13: 978-1493917365). 2014.
- Lippincott's Anesthesia Review: 1001 Questions and Answers (ISBN-13: 978-1451132007). 2014.
- Pham TM, Herzog K. Current Reviews in Clinical Anesthesia: Fibromyalgia & Chronic Widespread Pain. 2013; 34(6).
- Pham TM, Peng Y. Current Reviews in Clinical Anesthesia: Pain Management in the Terminally Ill. 2012; 32(20).
- Pham TM, Escarzega-Phan D. Current Reviews in Clinical Anesthesia: Chronic Pain Management in the Elderly. 2012; 32(17).
Publications are derived from MEDLINE/PubMed and provided by UCSF Profiles, a service of the Clinical & Translational Science Institute (CTSI) at UCSF. Researchers can make corrections and additions to their publications by logging on to UCSF Profiles.