Won Kim, M.D.
Weill Medical College of Cornell University 2007
New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell 2010
University of California, San Francisco 2012
Selected Research and Publications
- Kim W, Wilton J, Zhang L, Lin AM, Fong L, Hsieh AC, Friedlander T, Aggarwal R, Morse A, Bozeman J, Weinberg V, Molina A, Fetterly G, Mohler J, Szmulewitz RZ, Small EJ, and Ryan CJ. Activity of abiraterone acetate in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer patients previously treated with ketoconazole: a prospective phase II study from the Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium. J Clin Oncol. 2014; 32(suppl 4):abstr 53.
- Van Allen EM, Foye A, Wagle N, Kim W, Carter SL, McKenna A, Simko JP, Garraway LA, Febbo PG. Successful whole-exome sequencing from a prostate cancer bone metastasis biopsy. Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis. 2014 Mar; 17(1):23-7.
- Kim W, Febbo PG. The current and future role of sequenced-based analysis in prostate cancer tretament. Personalized Medicine. 2013; 10(3):257-273.
- Kim W, Febbo PG. RNA transcription and translation. In Stadler WM ed. Cancer Biology Review: A Case-Based Approach. 2013.
- Kim W, Foye A, Bengtsson H, Kim H, Taylor B, Pourmand N, Febbo PG. Feasibility of RNA sequencing to detect TMPRSS2:ERG fusions following laser capture microdissection of prostate cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31(suppl 6):abstr 76.
- Kim W, Ryan CJ. Androgen receptor directed therapies in castration-resistant metastatic prostate cancer. Curr Treat Options Oncol. 2012 Jun; 13(2):189-200.
- Gelbman BD, Cham MD, Kim W, Libby DM, Smith JP, Port JL, Altorki NK, Henschke CI, Yankelevitz DF. Radiographic and clinical characterization of false negative results from CT-guided needle biopsies of lung nodules. J Thorac Oncol. 2012 May; 7(5):815-20.
Publications are derived from MEDLINE/PubMed and provided by UCSF Profiles, a service of the Clinical & Translational Science Institute (CTSI) at UCSF. Researchers can make corrections and additions to their publications by logging on to UCSF Profiles.