Brian Lee, M.D.
Connie Frank Transplant Center at UCSF
400 Parnassus Ave., Seventh Floor
San Francisco, CA 94143
Phone: (415) 353-1551
Pre-Kidney Fax: (415) 353-8708
Post-Kidney Fax: (415) 353-8381
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
More about Brian Lee
Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland 2000
MetroHealth Medical Center 2005
University Hospital Case Medical Center 2007
Selected Research and Publications
- DM Wojciechowski, B K Lee, R Kowalski, L Baxter-Lowe. IMMUNE FUNCTION ASSESSMENTS OF RENAL TRANSPLANT RECIPIENTS INDUCED WITH rATG OR BASILIXIMAB. 2012.
- Sindhu Chandran, Zoltan Laszik, D Wojciechowski, B K Lee, S J Tomlanovich, A B Webber and Flavio Vincenti. Total Inflammation on 6-Month Surveillance Biopsy is Associated with De Novo Class 2 DSA and with Decreased Kidney Function. 2012.
- Oren K. Fix, Christopher E. Freise, Nathan J. Shores, Damon E. Lloyd, Brian K. Lee, Daniel A. Brenner, Dana P. McGlothlin, Linda D. Ferrell, Juris J. Liepnieks, Merrill D. Benson. First liver and kidney transplant for leukocyte chemotactic factor 2-amyloidosis presenting with acute liver failure. 2012.
- Oren K. Fix, Peter G. Stock, Brian K. Lee, Merrill D. Benson. First domino liver transplant alone without kidney transplant for Fibrinogen A-a chain renal amyloidosis. 2012.
- Brian K Lee, Patricia Zheng, Maria Arias-Guillen, Flavio Vincenti. Impact of Diabetic Onset on Kidney Allograft and Patient Survival. 2010.
- International Transplantation Updates. Anemia and Sirolimus. 2009; 53-67.
- Brian K Lee, Jesse Qian, Flavio Vincenti. American Society of Transplantation Winter Symposium 2008. Short-term favorable renal outcome of Basilixumab and steroid withdrawal protocol after LIVING kidney transplantation. 2009.
Publications are derived from MEDLINE/PubMed and provided by UCSF Profiles, a service of the Clinical & Translational Science Institute (CTSI) at UCSF. Researchers can make corrections and additions to their publications by logging on to UCSF Profiles.