Gastroenterology at Parnassus
UCSF Gastroenterology at Parnassus specializes in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of digestive tract diseases, including those of the stomach, duodenum, gallbladder, biliary tract, pancreas, small intestine and colon.
We offer expertise in general gastroenterology as well as benign and malignant pancreatic diseases. We also offer endoscopic therapy for obstructive jaundice, malignant bowel obstructions, and complications related to liver transplants or surgical removal of the esophagus.
Doctor referral required
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes