Request an Appointment: Liver Disease & Liver Transplant | UCSF Health
You don't need a doctor's referral to request an appointment at our clinic. Self-referring patients should follow these steps:
- Gather these items:
- All related doctor's notes
- Results from all relevant lab tests
- CD of any imaging taken of the abdomen, such as CT scans, MRIs or ultrasounds
- Results of any gastroenterology procedures, such as colonoscopies or liver biopsies
- A copy of your insurance card (front and back)
- A copy of authorization from your insurance carrier, if required
- Your contact information, including mailing address and phone numbers
- Mail the imaging CD to:
Liver Disease and Liver Transplant
350 Parnassus Ave., Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94117
- Fax the rest of the documents to (415) 353-2407.
Questions? Call us at (415) 353-2318.