Request an Appointment: Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroinflammation Center
Have you sent us the required documents?
Before you can request an appointment, you or your doctor need to fax the following four items to us at (415) 353-2633:
- Referral from your doctor (Referral Form PDF)
- Authorization from your health insurance company
- All available MRI reports
- Clinical/visit notes from your doctor related to your concerns or diagnosis
We also ask that you or your doctor send us the following by the time of your appointment:
- MRI imaging (very important)
- Most recent lab results
- CSF Report (if a lumbar puncture procedure was done)
- Reports and images from ancillary testing, such as evoked potential and visual testing (if applicable)
- PET/CT scans (if applicable)
Have you submitted the four required documents to us?
This page is for patients who are new to UCSF. You probably have lots of questions, and we're here to help you schedule your first appointment.
Note: If you'd like to make a follow-up appointment with a provider you've already seen, you can do so through MyChart.
To help us get you to the right team of experts, please fill out the form below. Once you submit it, a UCSF Health representative will contact you.
If you have a medical emergency, call 911. This service is for non-urgent appointments only.
Referring a patient?
If you’re a medical professional needing assistance, visit our Refer a Patient page.
We use 256-bit TLS encryption for the Request an Appointment form to make sure the information you submit cannot be read by others as it is transmitted over the internet.
We do not diagnose or provide medical advice by email. Information you provide will be handled in compliance with California and federal laws.