Washington Prenatal Diagnostic Center
The Washington Prenatal Diagnostic Center (PDC) helps women and their partners make informed decisions about the health of their future child through state-of-the-art imaging and advanced services. Under the direction of UCSF Health maternal-fetal medicine specialist Jacquelyn Chyu, M.D., the PDC provides comprehensive counseling, genetic screening and diagnostic testing for fetal disorders.
Prenatal diagnostic appointments require a doctor referral.
Doctor referral required
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes