Young Women's Clinic
The UCSF Young Women's Clinic provides confidential health services, including pregnancy, gynecologic and family planning care. We welcome teen, young adult and adult women. Our providers include nurse practitioners who specialize in women's health and pregnancy care, and a physician who provides consultation. A nutritionist and social worker are also available on site to every client. Pregnant patients deliver at the UCSF Birth Center.
We welcome participation from partners, friends and family members.
Our services include:
- Prenatal care
- Gynecologic care
- Birth control methods and counseling
- Postpartum care
- Nutrition services
- Social services
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program referrals
- Pediatric referrals
- Dental referrals
- Breastfeeding support services
- Childbirth and parenting classes
- Free brochures and handouts
- Free childbirth and parenting books
- Video library
- Medi-Cal registration
We collaborate with other community service agencies, local public schools and local government agencies to coordinate services for adolescent women and young families.
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes