Preparing for your appointment
What to Bring
- Recent radiology reports and scans, including X-rays, magnetic resonance images (MRIs) and ultrasound films or CDs, that relate to your condition, as well as written reports that accompany those films
- Pathology reports of any biopsies or tests. Please bring glass pathology slides from the lab or office where the test was performed.
- Copies of all records relevant to your condition, including your last laboratory report and the most recent report or dictation from the doctor who referred you to UCSF. This may include records from your primary care physician, oncologist or surgeon.
- Copies of your insurance cards
- A list of all your doctors, including their mailing addresses and telephone and fax numbers