Preparing for your appointment
What to Bring
- Recent radiology reports and images including X-ray, MRI and ultrasound films or CDs that relate to your condition
- Pathology reports of any biopsies or tests. Please bring glass pathology slides from the lab or office where the test was performed.
- Copies of all records relevant to your condition, including your last laboratory report and the most recent report or dictation from the doctor who referred you to UCSF. These items may include records from your primary care physician, oncologist or surgeon.
- Copies of your insurance cards
- A list of all your doctors, including their mailing addresses, telephone numbers and fax numbers