Preparing for your appointment
What to Bring
- Before your visit, make sure you:
- Have all necessary referrals and health insurance authorizations sent to our office. We must receive them at least two weeks before your visit.
- Have all pertinent medical reports sent to our office. We must receive them at least four weeks before your visit. Please include pathology reports and reports of prior surgeries, treatments and relevant hospitalizations.
- Collect all radiology films to bring with you to the visit. This includes CT scans, MRIs and MRAs (magnetic resonance angiograms).
- Have snacks, reading materials or other items you may want. The visit will take all morning and may involve waiting.