Thomas Reid, M.D.
Palliative care specialist
University of Rochester School of Medicine 2005
Rochester General Hospital 2009
Rochester General Hospital 2010
Selected Research and Publications
- Reid T, O'Riordan DL, Mazzini A, Bruno KA, Pantilat SZ. Pediatric palliative care consultation services in california hospitals. J Palliat Med. 2014 Dec; 17(12):1306-10.
- Nathan E. Goldstein & R. Sean Morrison. Evidence-Based Practice of Palliative Medicine. 2013; 163-75.
- Sutter C, Reid T. How do we talk to the children? Child life consultation to support the children of seriously ill adult inpatients. J Palliat Med. 2012 Dec; 15(12):1362-8.
- Reid, T. T., Demme, R. A., & Quill, T. E. Pain Management. When there are no good choices: illuminating the borderland between proportionate palliative sedation and palliative sedation to unconsciousness. 2011; 1(1):31-40.
- Reid TT, Demme RA, Quill TE. When there are no good choices: illuminating the borderland between proportionate palliative sedation and palliative sedation to unconsciousness. Pain Manag. 2011 Jan; 1(1):31-40.
Publications are derived from MEDLINE/PubMed and provided by UCSF Profiles, a service of the Clinical & Translational Science Institute (CTSI) at UCSF. Researchers can make corrections and additions to their publications by logging on to UCSF Profiles.