Pablo Leon, M.D.
More about Pablo Leon
University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine 1986
University of Chicago, General Surgery 1989
UCSF Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Plastic Surgery 1995
University of Pennsylvania, Surgical Oncology Research 1991
Selected Research and Publications
- Chang EI, Leon P, Hoffman WY, Schmidt BL. Quality of life for patients requiring surgical resection and reconstruction for mandibular osteoradionecrosis: 10-year experience at the University of California San Francisco. Head Neck. 2012 Feb; 34(2):207-12.
- Paydar KZ, Hansen SL, Chang DS, Hoffman WY, Leon P. Implantable venous Doppler monitoring in head and neck free flap reconstruction increases the salvage rate. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010 Apr; 125(4):1129-34.
- Fukaya E, Saloner D, Leon P, Wintermark M, Grossman RF, Nozaki M. Magnetic resonance angiography to evaluate septocutaneous perforators in free fibula flap transfer. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2010 Jul; 63(7):1099-104.
- Maher JJ, Leon P, Ryan JC. Beyond insulin resistance: Innate immunity in nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Hepatology. 2008 Aug; 48(2):670-8.
- Hansen SL, Foster RD, Dosanjh AS, Mathes SJ, Hoffman WY, Leon P. Superficial temporal artery and vein as recipient vessels for facial and scalp microsurgical reconstruction. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2007 Dec; 120(7):1879-84.
- Fukaya E, Grossman RF, Saloner D, Leon P, Nozaki M, Mathes SJ. Magnetic resonance angiography for free fibula flap transfer. J Reconstr Microsurg. 2007 May; 23(4):205-11.
Publications are derived from MEDLINE/PubMed and provided by UCSF Profiles, a service of the Clinical & Translational Science Institute (CTSI) at UCSF. Researchers can make corrections and additions to their publications by logging on to UCSF Profiles.