UCSF Health and MarinHealth have decades of experience working together to provide exceptional primary and specialty care to residents of Marin County and the North Bay. UCSF collaborates with MarinHealth in two ways: through our hospital partnership with MarinHealth Medical Center (formerly known as Marin General Hospital) and through our expansive network of MarinHealth/UCSF Health clinics. These clinics deliver a wide range of primary and specialty care, from pediatrics and OB-GYN to rheumatology, cardiology and urology.
At MarinHealth Medical Center, UCSF teams provide the following services and support:
- Inpatient and outpatient orthopedic services, including planning, organizing and coordinating daily clinical operations (provided by UCSF's Department of Orthopedic Surgery)
- NICU support, pediatric surgeons and anesthesiologists (provided by UCSF Benioff Children's Hospitals)
- Trauma, inpatient and outpatient services (provided by UCSF's Department of Neurosurgery)
- Pediatric diabetes physician services at Braden Diabetes Center (provided by UCSF's Madison Clinic)
- Cardiac call coverage and elective services (provided by UCSF's Department of Cardiac Surgery)
Through our partnership with MarinHealth, patients in Marin County and the North Bay can get care from UCSF specialists in the hospital and enjoy the convenience of seeing other specialists in our clinics close to home.