An easy, secure way to manage your health care needs
Test results & clinical notes
Your Records in MyChart
You can see most of your test results and clinical notes in MyChart as soon as they become available. We’ll contact you about any results that concern us. We're pleased to be taking these steps to increase information-sharing and comply with the 21st Century Cures Act, which aims to make it easier for patients to access their electronic health record and clinical notes.
MyChart is an easy, confidential way to access your care team and medical information online. If you need help getting started, contact MyChart Customer Service at (415) 514-6000. We're available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Want to pay your bill without logging in? Use MyChart Pay as Guest.
MyChart allows you to:
- Send messages to your health care provider
- Refill prescriptions
- Request an appointment or a referral
- Check lab results and graph your trends
- View electronic health information
- Access your child's medical records if your child is 11 years old or younger
- Access some of your adolescent's medical records if your child is 12 to 17 years old
- View information about past visits and upcoming appointments
- Pay your bill and access your billing statements