|COVID-19 Vaccine Update: UCSF is now offering vaccines at pop-up clinics in San Francisco. Please visit our vaccine page for more information.
An easy, secure way to manage your health care needs
Test results & clinical notes
You can see most of your test results and clinical notes in MyChart as soon as they become available. We’ll contact you about any concerning results. Notifications of new test results are automatically sent between 8 and 9 a.m. PT each weekday (excluding holidays). If you’d prefer to receive notifications as soon as test results are available, you can update your preferences in MyChart.
MyChart is an easy, confidential way to access your care team and medical information online. If you need help getting started, contact MyChart Customer Service at (415) 514-6000. We're available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Want to pay your bill without logging in? Use MyChart Pay as Guest.
MyChart allows you to:
- Send messages to your health care provider
- Refill prescriptions
- Request an appointment or a referral
- Check lab results and graph your trends
- View electronic health information
- Access your child's medical records if your child is 11 years old or younger
- Access some of your adolescent's medical records if your child is 12 to 17 years old
- View information about past visits and upcoming appointments
- Pay your bill and access your billing statements