The UCSF Sinus Center provides comprehensive care for diseases of the sinuses, nose and related structures. This includes sinus infections, mucoceles (benign cysts), tumors of the nose and sinuses, and nasal obstructions. We specialize in minimally invasive approaches for treating these disorders.
Awards & recognition
Best hospital in Northern California
Best in the West in ear, nose & throat
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes