Daily Health Screening
A new, faster tool for health screening questions
With the new screening tool, most UCSF locations will no longer require showing a clearance pass on your mobile device before entering. After completing the health screener, simply tap your badge on an electronic reader at your location to confirm your on-site presence.
Employees at the following UCSF locations will still need to show their clearance pass upon entry until the electronic badge readers are updated.
- UCSF BCH-Oakland
- UCSF Fresno
How it works
- Please complete the health screener no more than four hours before reporting to work.
- Click the UCSF Health Screener button above to access the health screener.
- To register on first use, scan your badge with your phone's camera or enter your UCSF email, name or employee ID (starting with 02). You won't be asked for passwords, Duo Authentication, or MyAccess to log in.
- Answer the screening questions on your mobile device or a desktop computer. The questions take at most five minutes to complete.
- After the health screener is completed, your screen will show a green checkmark that says, "You are cleared to work."
- After you have been cleared to work, you will tap your badge on any electronic badge reader to complete the screening process (either outside or inside the building).
- I forgot my badge or prefer to answer the screening questions manually. Please see a Guest Services Screener when you arrive at your location.
- I have not been cleared for work. You will be contacted by a representative from UCSF Occupational Health for guidance at the phone number you provided when registering for the screening tool or through the app.
- I don't have time to complete the screening questions before arriving to work. You can complete the screening at the designated employee entrances if you have an internet enabled mobile device or computer, or you can see a Guest Services Screener when you arrive at your location.
It is essential that all UCSF personnel take personal accountability to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and stay home if symptomatic.
Frequently asked questionsGet the answers
Have more questions about the daily health screening process? Visit our FAQ page to get the answers.