Diabetes Clinic at Parnassus
The UCSF Diabetes Clinic at Parnassus provides specialized care for diabetes mellitus. It is part of the Diabetes Center at UCSF, which is one of a handful of diabetes research centers in the country, named by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. As part of this designation, the center receives federal funding for research.
UCSF's Diabetes Teaching Center provides classes and information on how best to manage your diabetes. For patient information on classes and workshops, visit the center's Diabetes Education Online website.
Doctor referral required
Mark S. Anderson
Michael S. German
PharmDPharmacist and tobacco treatment specialist
Awards & recognition
Among the top hospitals in the nation
Best in Northern California for diabetes care & endocrinology
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
Do you need pediatric care?
Can't find what you're looking for?
UCSF Help Center