Request an Appointment: Endometriosis Center | UCSF Health
You don't have to be a UCSF patient to make an appointment at the Endometriosis Center. A referral from your doctor is preferred but not required.
- Call us at (415) 885-7788 to schedule your appointment.
- Before your appointment, gather your medical history and records, including any imaging tests. These may include:
- Gynecologic surgery reports
- Notes from your last gynecology visit
- Radiology reports related to your condition (MRI, CT or ultrasound of your pelvis) from the last 12 months, with images on CD
- Colonoscopy report
- Notes from urology, gastroenterology or other applicable specialties
- Complete our new patient intake form.
- Fax the new patient intake form and all your records to us at (415) 353-9550.