Whether you have a clear-cut case of gallstones or unexplained abdominal pain, we can help. Our team of specialists and subspecialists has the knowledge and experience to diagnose and treat the full range of digestive system issues, including those affecting the stomach, pancreas, gallbladder, colon and small intestine. We believe in partnering with our patients by educating them about their conditions and engaging them fully in their own care.
For your convenience, our office offers telehealth appointments when appropriate. You can use any electronic device with a webcam (smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer) to connect with your doctor from the comfort of home. You'll be able to see and hear your doctor for a real-time, video-based interaction. Please call our office for more information or to schedule an appointment.
We offer a wide variety of endoscopic and non-endoscopic tests and procedures, including:
- Breath tests for lactose intolerance and bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine
- Colon cancer screening and prevention
- Evaluation and management of digestive symptoms, digestive diseases and liver conditions
- Gallstone removal
- Liver biopsies
- Removal of polyps and other lesions
- Rubber band ligation to treat hemorrhoids