MarinHealth Internal Medicine
Internal medicine doctors are in charge of your overall health and coordinate your care when you’re sick. They focus on adults and are specially trained in the prevention and treatment of adult diseases.
- Treats most of your medical issues, from strep throat to GERD
- Helps you manage chronic conditions like high blood pressure or type 2 diabetes
- Coordinates essential screenings and regular exams
- Keeps you up to date on immunizations and booster shots
- Advises you on making healthy lifestyle choices so you can stay well
- Provides referrals and access to specialists, as needed