MarinHealth OB/GYN & Urogynecology
Our OB-GYNs, certified nurse midwives and nurse practitioners focus on women age 18 and up, offering well-woman care at every stage. We take care of all your gynecological needs, including pregnancy, menopause, annual exams and complex surgical procedures.
Our providers also specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of pelvic floor disorders. In women, the pelvic floor includes the muscles, ligaments and connective tissue supporting the vagina, uterus, bowel, bladder and rectum. Conditions that affect the female pelvic floor include:
- Pelvic organ prolapse (POP)
- Pelvic pain
- Incontinence or voiding dysfunction
- Anal incontinence
- Sexual dysfunction
- Muscle spasms (vaginismus)
- Pelvic joint laxity
- Pain during intercourse
- Interstitial cystitis
- Pain after hysterectomy
- Painful bladder syndrome
- Fistula repair (A fistula is an abnormal opening between two organs, such as the bladder or urethra and the vagina, or the rectum and the vagina.)
- Reconstructive surgery of the anal sphincter
- Repair of vaginal and perineal lacerations
Do you need pediatric care?
Can't find what you're looking for?
UCSF Help Center