Orthotics & Prosthetics Center at Parnassus
The UCSF Orthotics & Prosthetics Center at Parnassus evaluates, customizes and manufactures all types of orthotics (supportive devices such as splints and braces) and prosthetics (artificial limbs) to meet patients' needs. Our team includes doctors, physical therapists, and specialists in orthotics and prosthetics. We are recognized throughout the state for our expertise and for the quality of care we provide.
Awards & recognition
Among the top hospitals in the nation
One of the nation's best for orthopedic care
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
Our research initiatives
UCSF Department of Orthopaedic Surgery Research
The UCSF Department of Orthopaedic Surgery has several research programs dedicated to investigating different areas of musculoskeletal health care, such as hip, knee and spine surgery.
Do you need pediatric care?
Can't find what you're looking for?
UCSF Help Center