Otology, Neurotology and Skull Base Surgery
Otology, Neurotology and Skull Base Surgery provides care for tumors of the skull base, anterior and middle cranial base and adjacent sinuses, diseases of the ear and related structures. This includes hearing loss, vertigo and balance problems, as well as infections, injuries, tumors, and other ear conditions. We specialize in posterior and lateral cranial base surgery and cochlear implantation.
Doctor referral required
Awards & recognition
Among the top hospitals in the nation
One of the nation's best for ear, nose & throat care
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes