Salivary Gland Surgery Center at Mission Bay
The UCSF Salivary Gland Surgery Center at Mission Bay provides comprehensive, specialized care for patients with salivary gland disorders, focusing on minimally invasive approaches to both diagnosis and treatment. We begin with a detailed analysis of your medical history and any previous imaging tests (such as CT scans and MRIs), a thorough head and neck exam, and often an ultrasound exam. Our experts then provide you with personalized treatment recommendations.
Our surgeons have expertise in minimally invasive destruction and removal of salivary gland stones, widening salivary ducts that have narrowed due to scarring, salivary duct reconstruction (sialodochoplasty) and many other procedures.
Doctor referral required
Awards & recognition
Best hospital in Northern California
Best in the West in ear, nose & throat
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes