Aparajita Singh, M.D.
Gastroenterology at Mount Zion
1701 Divisadero St., Suite 120
San Francisco, CA 94115
Phone: (415) 502-4444
Fax: (415) 502-2249
Hours: Monday to Friday
9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
More about Aparajita Singh
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences 2004
Cleveland Clinic Foundation 2008
UCSF Medical Center 2013
Selected Research and Publications
- Schneider EB, Singh A, Sung J, Hassid B, Selvarajah S, Fang SH, Efron JE, Lidor AO. Emergency department presentation, admission, and surgical intervention for colonic diverticulitis in the United States. Am J Surg. 2015 Aug; 210(2):404-7.
- Singh A, Martin C, Kane S, Dubinsky M, Nguyen D, McCabe R, Rubin D, Scherl E, Mahadevan U: Is Asacol use associated with congenital anomalies? Results from a nationwide prospective pregnancy registry, Digestive Disease Week, Orlando, Florida, May 2013.
- Schneider E, Singh A, Bruce K, Roy N, Efron J; Quantifying race and HIV status among intestinal tuberculosis patients hospitalized in the United States: 2005 - 2009, ACG Annual meeting, Las Vegas, NV, October, 2012.
- Singh A, Mahadevan U, Yen E, Terdiman J; Adalimumab for patients with ulcerative colitis who have lost response or are intolerant of infliximab, ACG Annual meeting, San Diego, CA, October, 2009.
- Singh A, Ramachandran R, Mahadevan U, Velayos F; Heterotopic gastric mucosa mimicking rectal neoplasm on colonoscopy: 2013 Am J Gastroenterology 2013;108:476.
- Singh A, Burke CA, Brett L, Sastri SV: Do Gender Disparity Remain in GI Practice?: A 10 Year Prospective Cohort Study Publication, American Journal of Gastroenterology, 2008 Jul;103(7):158995.
- Singh A, Halder S, Menon GR, Chumber S, Misra MC, Sharma LK, Srivastava A. Metaanalysis of randomized controlled trials on hydrocolloid occlusive dressing versus conventional gauze dressing in the healing of chronic wounds. Asian Journal of Surgery. 2004 Oct; 27(4): 32632.
- Singh A, Hanouneh I, Tamimi T, Zein N; Liver cell dysplasia is associated with increased risk of hepatocellular carcinoma Digestive Disease Week Annual meeting, San Diego, CA, May, 2008.
- Maheshwari A, Singh A, Malley W, Rai R; Patients with PSC have better outcomes after livedonor than cadaveric liver transplantation, AASLD annual meeting, San Francisco, CA, Oct, 2005.
Publications are derived from MEDLINE/PubMed and provided by UCSF Profiles, a service of the Clinical & Translational Science Institute (CTSI) at UCSF. Researchers can make corrections and additions to their publications by logging on to UCSF Profiles.