Gynecology for Cancer Survivors and At-Risk Women
The UCSF Gynecology Center for Cancer Survivors and At-Risk Women offers innovative, compassionate gynecologic care for women who have completed cancer treatment or who are at high risk for developing cancer. We are a joint program of UCSF's women's health and cancer programs.
We address symptoms and issues such as:
- Chemotherapy-induced menopause
- Decisions about oophorectomy (ovary removal) for breast cancer patients and women at high risk for breast cancer
- Fertility preservation and reproductive concerns after breast cancer
- Hot flashes
- Low libido and sexual side effects
- Side effects of breast cancer drugs
- Sleep disturbances
- Vaginal dryness
In addition to caring for patients, we provide guidance to other gynecologists on managing uterine cancer risk and other side effects of hormonal therapies used to treat breast cancer.
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
Do you need pediatric care?
Can't find what you're looking for?
UCSF Help Center