Orthopedic and Spine Institute at San Jose
The UCSF Orthopedic and Spine Institute at San Jose provides state-of-the-art care to South Bay patients with complex musculoskeletal conditions. Our team of UCSF orthopedic surgeons includes experts in the following:
- foot and ankle issues
- hands, elbow and upper extremity problems
- joint replacement
- microvascular surgery
- spine surgery
- soft tissue reconstruction
- sports medicine
- physical medicine and rehabilitation
When needed, we also collaborate with neurosurgical colleagues at UCSF. To ensure accurate diagnoses and effective treatments, we use the most advanced technologies available, such as computer-assisted navigation surgery and 3D imaging. With our location in Regional Medical Center of San Jose, our patients have 24/7 access to the resources of a level II trauma center.
In addition to patient care, our doctors are involved in research and teaching on orthopedic conditions, including injuries. We are committed to advancing the art and science of orthopedic surgery and working collaboratively – with one another and our patients – to provide the highest quality medical care.
Our locations (1)
Ashraf El Naga
MD, PhDPhysical medicine and rehabilitation specialist
Awards & recognition
One of the nation's best for orthopedic care
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
Do you need pediatric care?
Can't find what you're looking for?
UCSF Help Center