Primary Care at China Basin
UCSF Primary Care at China Basin, located near our Mission Bay campus, provides convenient care for both children and adults. As a primary care practice, we work as a team to promote healing and wellness through health counseling and patient education, screenings, and disease diagnosis and treatment.
Our doctors offer the full range of primary care services, including:
- Preventive health care
- Treatment of short-term and chronic illnesses
- Same-day urgent care appointments
- Secure electronic communication with your medical team
- Video visits with your primary care provider
Should you need medical attention that's beyond the scope of our clinic, we'll connect you with the right UCSF Health specialist.
All other providers
MDInternist and pediatrician
FNP, MSNFamily nurse practitioner
DOFamily physician and sports medicine physician
Jennifer G. Osborn
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes