Sjögren's Syndrome Clinic
The UCSF Sjögren's Syndrome Clinic, located in the UCSF Sol Silverman Oral Medicine Clinic, offers evaluations by a team experienced in diagnosing and treating the oral component of Sjögren's syndrome. When appropriate, our oral medicine specialists can coordinate with other providers at UCSF involved in the diagnosis and management of Sjögren's syndrome, including rheumatologists and ophthalmologists.
Awards & recognition
Best hospital in Northern California
Best in the West in rheumatology
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes