Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery Clinic
UCSF Head and Neck Endocrine (Thyroid and Parathyroid) Surgery provides comprehensive care for patients with thyroid and parathyroid diseases, using both surgical and nonsurgical approaches. We offer in-office ultrasound, a noninvasive and painless imaging test used for diagnosis, procedure planning and cancer surveillance. For our patients' convenience, we are often able to perform the consultation and diagnostic ultrasound exam during the same visit.
Doctor referral required
Awards & recognition
Among the top hospitals in the nation
No. 6 (tie) in the nation for ear, nose & throat care
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
Do you need pediatric care?
Can't find what you're looking for?
UCSF Help Center