Center for Geriatric Care
The UCSF Center for Geriatric Care offers personalized care from doctors who specialize in caring for older adults (age 80 and above). Our nurses and social workers are also trained in the special needs of seniors.
Podiatry, psychology and laboratory services are provided on-site. Physical therapy and radiology services are available nearby. Our patients also have access to many other UCSF specialists and health professionals.
Awards & recognition
Among the top hospitals in the nation
Best in Northern California for geriatric care
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
Do you need pediatric care?
Can't find what you're looking for?
UCSF Help Center