Dermatology Clinic at China Basin
The UCSF Dermatology Clinic at China Basin offers treatment for patients with a wide range of skin, hair and nail conditions, including acne, psoriasis, moles, rashes and skin cancer. We also provide specific care for patients of color.
Our experts also perform skin surgery, including Mohs micrographic surgery, a highly specialized treatment for certain kinds of skin cancer.
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
Our research initiatives
UCSF Department of Dermatology Research
The UCSF Department of Dermatology's research programs cover a broad range of investigations into skin biology and disease, ultimately leading to more effective care for patients.