Dermatology Clinic at China Basin
The UCSF Dermatology Clinic at China Basin offers expert care for a wide range of skin, hair and nail conditions, such as acne, psoriasis, rashes, atypical moles and skin cancer.
Services at this location include:
- General dermatology
- Tailored care for patients of color
- Skin surgery, including Mohs micrographic surgery, a highly effective technique for certain kinds of skin cancer
- Patch testing to determine the cause of contact dermatitis (skin irritation triggered by touching a specific substance)
Our locations (1)
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
Our research initiatives
UCSF Department of Dermatology Research
The UCSF Department of Dermatology's research programs cover a broad range of investigations into skin biology and disease, ultimately leading to more effective care for patients.