Dermatology Clinic at China Basin
The UCSF Dermatology Clinic at China Basin offers expert care for a wide range of skin, hair and nail conditions, such as acne, psoriasis, rashes, atypical moles and skin cancer.
Services at this location include:
- General dermatology
- Tailored care for patients of color
- Skin surgery, including Mohs micrographic surgery, a highly effective technique for certain kinds of skin cancer
- Patch testing to determine the cause of contact dermatitis (skin irritation triggered by touching a specific substance)
Our locations (1)
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
Our research initiatives
UCSF Department of Dermatology Research
The UCSF Department of Dermatology's research programs cover a broad range of investigations into skin biology and disease, ultimately leading to more effective care for patients.
Do you need pediatric care?
Can't find what you're looking for?
UCSF Help Center