Endocrinology Clinic at Mount Zion
The UCSF Endocrinology Clinic at Mount Zion provides comprehensive consultation and treatment for patients with known or suspected hormonal disorders. These include disorders of the thyroid, pituitary and adrenal glands, as well as diabetes, calcium and bone disorders, and lipid disorders such as abnormal cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Doctor referral required
Awards & recognition
Among the top hospitals in the nation
Best in Northern California for diabetes care & endocrinology
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes