Primary Care at Laurel Village
UCSF Primary Care at Laurel Village offers high-quality primary care for both pediatric and adult patients. Our doctors are experts in preventive care as well as management of chronic diseases.
Our patients have access to:
- Prompt careYou will not have to wait weeks or months to see your doctor.
- Same-day appointmentsFor your urgent medical needs, call the clinic to see a doctor that day.
- Online health toolsOur patient portal, called MyChart, allows you to make appointments, request prescription refills, view test results and more.
- Referrals to UCSF specialistsIf you should need to see a specialist, we will coordinate your care with world-renowned experts at UCSF.
Jon G. Eichelberger
Dae Hyoun (David) Jeong
Mary J. Martin
Pratyusha Kishore Narra
NP, MSNNurse practitioner
FNP, MSNFamily nurse practitioner
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes