Pulmonary Practice at Mount Zion
The UCSF Pulmonary Practice at Mount Zion offers comprehensive evaluation and treatment for patients with all types of lung disease, other than lung cancer. Conditions we treat include asthma, emphysema, occupational respiratory diseases, pneumonia, pulmonary embolism, pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary complications of AIDS.
Awards & recognition
Best hospital in Northern California
Best in Northern California in pulmonology & lung surgery
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
Our research initiatives
Interstitial Lung Disease Research
UCSF's interstitial lung disease researchers investigate how lung tissue scarring develops and progresses, and evaluate potential new treatments.
UCSF Airway Clinical Research Center
The UCSF Airway Clinical Research Center investigates both new and existing treatments for airway conditions, such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and cystic fibrosis.