Skeletal Health Service
The UCSF Skeletal Health Service is designed to help patients of all ages optimize their bone health. The clinic brings together specialists in orthopedic surgery, endocrinology, rheumatology, nephrology, radiology, physical therapy and nutrition. We offer comprehensive bone health evaluations and treatments, along with patient education.
Doctor referral required
Awards & recognition
Among the top hospitals in the nation
One of the nation's best for orthopedic care
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes