UCSF Health's dermatology team provides a wide range of services for all types of skin conditions, from acne to skin cancer. Our specialty clinics include the most comprehensive skin cancer center in Northern California, the region's only birthmarks and vascular anomalies center, and a dedicated psoriasis treatment program. Our team includes renowned medical dermatologists, surgical dermatologists and dermatopathologists.
UCSF Dermatology clinics are open and offer a variety of ways for you to receive outstanding care. We schedule extra time between outpatient visits to allow for social distancing and keep you safe.
- In-person visits: Often needed for concerning or new skin growths (such as changing moles), severe new rashes, full-body skin checks in patients with previous cancers, and any issues that may require a biopsy or procedure.
- Video visits: Can work for follow-up care of already diagnosed long-term skin conditions, such as psoriasis, eczema and acne, and for evaluation of mild new rashes. We have a limited number of video visit appointments available.
- E-visits: These are done through UCSF MyChart. They allow patients who have seen us before to ask questions and upload photographs for evaluation of a straightforward new problem, or adjust treatment for an existing condition. In MyChart, go to the Messaging tab, choose "Ask a Question" and click on the "Request eVisit" button.
To schedule an appointment with one of our world-class adult, pediatric or surgical dermatologists, please request an appointment through MyChart or call:
- (415) 353-7800 for Adult or Pediatric Dermatology
- (415) 353-7878 for Dermatologic Surgery