Occupational and Environmental Medicine Clinic
The UCSF Occupational and Environmental Medicine Clinic cares for patients and families with injuries, illnesses, harmful exposures or other health concerns related to workplace, community or home. Our doctors diagnose and treat work-related injury and illness under workers' compensation programs, and can perform in-depth expert consultation to assess disability or ability to return to work.
In addition, we are familiar with the latest studies on chemical exposure and its health effects. We can arrange for workplace visits and testing, and we will use the findings to make recommendations on reducing or eliminating hazards.
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Health insurance information including authorizations or referrals
- List of prescription medications and dosages
- List of medications that you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Recent test results related to your condition
- Workplace and environmental testing reports
Do you need pediatric care?
Can't find what you're looking for?
UCSF Help Center