Physical Therapy at Lakeshore
UCSF Physical Therapy at Lakeshore cares for patients of all ages with movement dysfunction. We are dedicated to helping patients recover and meet their physical function goals.
We offer personalized evaluations, patient education, and therapies to aid healing, recover function and improve physical performance. These therapies include exercise plans, functional activities and neuromuscular reeducation. We evaluate each patient carefully to determine the treatment program that best meets his or her needs.
Doctor referral required
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes