Male Sexual & Reproductive Health Center
The UCSF Male Sexual & Reproductive Health Center provides comprehensive evaluation and care for all types of male fertility problems. We specialize in microsurgical procedures and medical treatments for conditions including blockages in the reproductive system, mechanical problems with ejaculation, and low sperm production. Other specialized offerings include electroejaculation for men with spinal injuries and a variety of surgical procedures to reverse vasectomies, with sperm banking at surgery, as well as vassal, epididymal and testicular sperm retrieval. We strive to provide individualized care that is both compassionate and innovative.
Awards & recognition
Best hospital in Northern California
Best in Northern California in urology
in NIH funding for urology research
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes