The UCSF Scleroderma Clinic offers compassionate, comprehensive care for patients with scleroderma (also called systemic sclerosis), mixed connective tissue disease, Sjögren's syndrome and inflammatory myositis. Patients benefit from the diverse expertise of the clinic team, which includes rheumatologists, a dermatologist and a plastic surgeon who specializes in autoimmune disease.
Our doctors also work closely with colleagues in the Interstitial Lung Disease Program and the Advanced Heart Failure Program, enrolling patients in clinical studies of autoimmune lung disease and pulmonary hypertension.
Awards & recognition
Best hospital in Northern California
Best in the West in rheumatology
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes