Genetics and Preventive Genomics Clinic
The UCSF Adult Genetics and Preventive Genomics Clinic provides comprehensive genetic assessments and counseling for patients who may be at risk for hereditary conditions, based on their personal or family medical history.
We also offer counseling and can help arrange testing for patients who are interested in using information from broader genetic tests for preventive health care and family planning. We're one of the few clinics nationwide dedicated to providing this service to adults.
Doctor referral required
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
- Copies of any previous genetic test results or genetic consultation notes
Do you need pediatric care?
Can't find what you're looking for?
UCSF Help Center