Refer a Patient: Liver Tumor Clinic
1. Gather required documents:
- A completed referral form with the patient's demographic information, plus pre-authorization for three new patient visits if the patient needs to see hepatology, surgery and interventional radiology specialists
- Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) test
- Liver enzymes test
- Chemistry panel
- CBC blood test
- Prothrombin time (PT) test
- Lab work related to the cause of the patient's liver disease
- Most recent imaging tests (such as MRI and CT scans)
2. Send everything to us.
Fax all documents to (415) 353-2407.
Have questions? Call us at (415) 353-2318.
Inpatient: (415) 353-1323
Outpatient: (415) 353-4485