Cardiothoracic Surgery Program at Washington Hospital
The Cardiothoracic Surgery Program at Washington Hospital offers advanced cardiothoracic care from UCSF Health heart and lung surgeons Raymin Beygui and Teng Lee. Together, Dr. Beygui and Dr. Lee hold board certifications in cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery and general surgery.
Plan your visit
If you live in another country and are coming to UCSF for medical
treatment, our patient liaisons can help coordinate all aspects of your visit.
UCSF offers language services at no charge for patients with limited
English, as well as for patients who are deaf or have trouble hearing.
Checking into the hospital? Find helpful information by clicking on the relevant “Your Hospital Stay” booklet: Mission Bay, Parnassus or Mount
Your Doctor Visit
See our top 10 tips for making your UCSF doctor’s appointment as stress-free and productive as possible.
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes