Cardiovascular Care and Prevention Center – Golden Gate Practice
The UCSF Cardiovascular Care and Prevention Center – Golden Gate Practice is proud to offer high-quality patient care in a new, modern location. We provide outpatient cardiology care, including cardiac ultrasound, stress testing and cardiac device support.
MD, FACC, FACPCardiologist
Anna T. Beyer
NP, MSNNurse practitioner
Joshua D. Moss
MD, MSCardiologist and electrophysiologist
U.S. News rankings
Among the top hospitals in the nation
One of the nation’s best in cardiology & heart surgery
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- Medication bottles
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
Do you need pediatric care?
Can't find what you're looking for?
UCSF Help Center