Center for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
The UCSF Center for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery is our newest women's health clinic. We offer innovative care in a peaceful atmosphere.
Minimally invasive surgery can be used to treat a range of gynecologic conditions and has many benefits over traditional surgery, including a lower risk of complications, less postsurgical discomfort and faster recoveries.
Northern California's only nationally designated center of excellence in women's health, UCSF Health provides personalized care from nationally recognized doctors. Patients who need other types of specialty care receive seamless access to UCSF's wide range of medical services for women.
Alison F. Jacoby
Jeannette C. Lager
DPT, MSPhysical therapist
Lee Hullender Rubin
RN, MSN, WHNPNurse practitioner
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes