Center for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
The UCSF Center for Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery is our newest women's health clinic. We offer innovative care from renowned doctors in a peaceful atmosphere.
Minimally invasive surgery can be used to treat a range of gynecologic conditions and offers many benefits over traditional surgery, including a lower risk of complications, less postsurgical discomfort and faster recoveries.
We're part of the UCSF Center of Excellence in Women's Health, the only Northern California health care institution to receive the Center of Excellence designation from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Office on Women's Health. Patients who need other types of specialty care receive seamless access to UCSF's wide range of medical services for women.
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes