Center for Urogynecology and Women's Pelvic Health
The UCSF Center for Urogynecology and Women's Pelvic Health provides innovative and specialized care for women with anal or urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, and urethral or bladder dysfunction. Our team includes physicians specializing in gynecology, urology and colorectal surgery, as well as physical therapists specializing in pelvic floor rehabilitation for urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
Abner P. Korn
DPT, MSPhysical therapist
NP, MSNFamily nurse practitioner
PT, DPTPhysical therapist
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your condition
- List of your medications, including dosages, plus any you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes